PROFESSOR / ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR / ASSISTANT PROFESSOR / SENIOR LECTURER / LECTURER / GRADUATE ASSISTANT
LEE KONG CHIAN FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND SCIENCE (SUNGAI LONG CAMPUS)
- PhD / Master’s / Bachelor’s degree in related disciplines;
- Strong interest and expertise in teaching, research and be involved in scholarly activities;
Candidates without PhD but with Professional Qualification (e.g. Sr., Ar. PEng, CEng, etc.), good teaching, research and publication record from reputable universities may be considered.
Related discipline includes:
- Civil Engineering: Structural Engineering / Bridge Engineering / Geotechnical Engineering / Railway Engineering / Building Information Modelling (BIM) / GIS
- Software Engineering (Candidates must possess a PhD or MSc in Software Engineering / Computer Science): Mobile and Web App development / Cloud Computing / Security / Data Science and Big Data Analytics / Artificial Intelligence
- Mechanical Engineering: Mechanical System Design / Computer Integrated Manufacturing / Refrigeration and Air-conditioning / Mechanical Vibrations / Computational Fluid Dynamics / Thermofluids / Combustion
- Mechatronics and Biomedical Engineering: Industrial Automation and Automation / Mechatronics System Design
- Architecture & Sustainable Design: Architecture Programme (Candidates must possess minimum LAM Part II with industry experience) / Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- Quantity Surveying: Professional Practice and Procedure / Economics / Building Information Modelling (BIM) / Measurement of Building Works / Measurement of Civil and Infrastructure Works/ Technical Drawing and CADD / AutoDesk Revit / Digital Construction
- Mathematical and Actuarial Sciences: Quantitative Risk Management / Stochastic Process / Actuarial Science / Financial Mathematics / Quantitative Finance / Data Analytics / Cryptography
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering: Electrical / Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- Chemical Engineering: Process Control / Process Integration / Process and Plant Design / Process Simulation / Polymer Technology / Oil and Gas / Refinery / Biomaterials / Glove manufacturing
Interested applicants are requested to submit their CVs together with copies of all academic transcripts and supporting documents in a sealed envelope and to indicate the position applied for on the top left-hand corner of the envelope. Applicants are to state the current and expected salaries, telephone number, email address and attach a passport size photo (n.r.) and to submit these to:
Division of Human Resource (Talent Management)
UNIVERSITI TUNKU ABDUL RAHMAN DU012(A)
Jalan Sungai Long, Bandar Sungai Long, 43000, Kajang, Selangor.
Tel No.: 03-9086 0288 ext 127
Interested applicants may also apply through on-line application
or email to email@example.com
For other job opportunities, kindly visit our website at
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.